Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2015 Ford Focus ST for sale
audidudi
post Feb 20 2017, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 295

Jim asked me to post the following ad for him, so contact him if you have any questions or need any additional information. That said, though, I can vouch for the car (and the seller!) and confirm that it is a real hoot to drive!

White under 15K miles (time for an oil change). Only driven on Sundays by a little old man from Congress.

Street-class legal Koni adjustables on all four corners (FYI, Koni doesn't officially sell a front strut for the post-2013 ST models, so the earlier style strut perches have to be modified to use the OEM 2014+ ST springs), Strano rear sway bar, Stage One package (light - no sunroof).

Could be a contender for national title for a better driver than me. Video from AMP.

Price with 4 spare 17x8 wheels and 7 used RE71s $19,000.00 or just the car for $18,000.00 firm.

Call Jim Witkowski at (4 eight 0) Four 5 four - Six six 00. Leave a message if we're not home.

A few photos:

--------------------
Jeff Goggin
Scottsdale, AZ
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HowdyZ06
post Feb 20 2017, 11:20 PM
Post #2

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 165637

Interested in selling off spare wheels or shocks separately?

--------------------
David Howdyshell
2002 Corvette Z06
1999 Corvette, CAM-S(tupid)

+Quote Post
audidudi
post Feb 21 2017, 02:28 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (HowdyZ06 @ Feb 20 2017, 11:20 PM) *

I don't know, but I assume he will be if the price is right and/or he can find a buyer for the car without them.

IMO, the struts/shocks really transformed the character of the car for the better, even for street use.

Give Jim a call or send him an email at jim AT jimwitkowski.com.

--------------------
Jeff Goggin
Scottsdale, AZ

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Feb 21 2017, 02:11 PM
Post #4

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (audidudi @ Feb 20 2017, 09:56 PM) *
Jim asked me to post the following ad for him, so contact him if you have any questions or need any additional information. That said, though, I can vouch for the car (and the seller!) and confirm that it is a real hoot to drive!
White under 15K miles (time for an oil change). Only driven on Sundays by a little old man from Congress.
Street-class legal Koni adjustables on all four corners (FYI, Koni doesn't officially sell a front strut for the post-2013 ST models, so the earlier style strut perches have to be modified to use the OEM 2014+ ST springs), Strano rear sway bar, Stage One package (light - no sunroof).
Could be a contender for national title for a better driver than me. Video from AMP.
Price with 4 spare 17x8 wheels and 7 used RE71s $19,000.00 or just the car for $18,000.00 firm.
Call Jim Witkowski at (4 eight 0) Four 5 four - Six six 00. Leave a message if we're not home.

Wow. What a great deal. Don't suppose he'd want to trade for a 2001 Mustang, would he? tongue.gif

Say..........Is this the end of an era? No more "Ballast Brothers"?

For those not familiar with the SCCA Classing evolution, this is one of THE top cars to have for the new G Street Class. And with the equipment attached, you'd be positioned well to score highly in Class or in PAX1 even if you were a newer driver. Doesn't get much better than this for the money.

I'm surprised Travis and Deana haven't jumped in already......... wink.gif

(Someday Jeff will learn how to re-size photographs..... rolleyes.gif )

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S "STS" .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter

+Quote Post
audidudi
post Feb 21 2017, 04:56 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (SMeyers @ Feb 21 2017, 02:11 PM) *
Say..........Is this the end of an era? No more "Ballast Brothers"?

I can't speak for Jim, but I certainly hope not! I believe we both plan to return someday, but life can get in the way of one's plans sometimes... <sigh>

For those not familiar with the SCCA Classing evolution, this is one of THE top cars to have for the new G Street Class. And with the equipment attached, you'd be positioned well to score highly in Class or in PAX1 even if you were a newer driver. Doesn't get much better than this for the money.

I agree! If I wasn't unemployed and living off savings for the past 3.5 years while taking care of my elderly father and disabled sister, the odds are good that it would already be parked in my driveway instead of Jim's garage (and even so, for a brief moment, I thought about buying it anyway.)

It's a hoot to drive and nationally competitive to boot, even if I no longer am as a driver... dry.gif

(Someday Jeff will learn how to re-size photographs..... rolleyes.gif )

Hah! Actually, I did resize those photos, from the 6000x4000 originals that Jim sent me down to 1500x1000. Isn't everybody using at least a 27" screen by now?!

--------------------
Jeff Goggin
Scottsdale, AZ

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Feb 21 2017, 05:02 PM
Post #6

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 4

Yeah, right, I viewed this on my 27" iPad.......... laugh.gif

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S "STS" .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter

+Quote Post
d33k
post Feb 21 2017, 06:56 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 168667

QUOTE (HowdyZ06 @ Feb 20 2017, 11:20 PM) *

I'm also interested in extra set of wheels/tires. Not the shocks though, I have another plan for that wink.gif

--------------------
Derek Romero
2016 Focus ST (GS) sold
2013 Honda Civic SI GS (HS) sold
2007 BMW 335i sold DS (FS) sold
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 DS (STX) sold

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2019 - 11:49 AM