Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tucson/Marana Event Sunday July 28th, Event #3 of Summer Series
SMeyers
post Jul 25 2019, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 4

OK, I was just sitting here thinking "Gee, I haven't played with my car for a while. I wish there was an autocross soon".

And VOILA!!!!. Presto!!!! Here one is, this coming weekend at Marana Airport. Go figure.

I fixed a broken motor mount, replaced a front axle with a bad boot (running dry), and while I was at it had the 96,000 mile original clutch replaced too. So, what do you-all think? Two to three seconds faster, maybe? Yeah, I didn't think so. rolleyes.gif But, will be fun to try. Just so I can go fast enough to worry Gene Sanders. Almost got him last event. Maybe Sunday will be my day? huh.gif

So, please click HERE for all details. Registration is open until 7:00pm this Friday night, but hey, why wait? You know you need this. beer.gif Sign up now.

Note that I COULD bring any trophies for you from the last Phoenix Series with me, if you let me know. PM or email me (both in my personal info here).

Roads look pretty clear for the most part, depending on where you're coming from. Hope to see a lot of "Northerners" or even "Southerners" there. Room for everyone. cool.gif Recall it's "Summer" Schedule, starting a little earlier, and running A<>B and C<>D Groups too.

Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......and +500#)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SSLance
post Jul 26 2019, 08:16 AM
Post #2

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 189796

Man... I finally have my car all back together and functioning properly...and I have company coming in to town that I have to pick up at airport Sunday morning.

Well, that and I don't have my new tires mounted up yet, but I would love to get on track and see how the new digital Barney performs.

Hopefully soon. Ya'll have fun down there.

Maybe some day next week I'll run over by your house Scott to pick my trophy up?

--------------------
Lance Hamilton
1985 Monte Carlo SS CAM T

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Jul 26 2019, 10:44 AM
Post #3

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (SSLance @ Jul 26 2019, 08:16 AM) *
Man... I finally have my car all back together and functioning properly...and I have company coming in to town that I have to pick up at airport Sunday morning.

Maybe some day next week I'll run over by your house Scott to pick my trophy up?

Simple, just have them fly into Marana! Two birds, one stone.😂😂 Pick them up there.😉

Just text or call me to arrange the trophy pickup.👍

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......and +500#)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 09:19 PM