IPB     IPB     IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
Azsolo.com · Results · Registration

Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tucson Event Sunday June 23rd, Things to Know.......
SMeyers
post Jun 20 2019, 07:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 4

Hopefully you knew about this event, and have already registered. If not, would like to see you there.

Click HERE for Registration and Event details. Yes, registration still open until Friday night about 7:00pm.

That said, getting there and back from the northern regions can sometimes be a challenge. And this time, getting back North has a tough challenge or two. See the Map below.

At #1, returning afterward, the I-10 is closed from Riggs to the 202. They offer a detour, I plan on getting off even earlier and maybe taking Riggs to the 87 northward to avoid the mess. Choose your own poison, but be aware.

Prescott and Flagstaff folks also have #3 and #4 to deal with too, but not as bad.

Good luck.

Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......and +500#)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
John B
post Jun 22 2019, 08:05 AM
Post #2

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 228326

If I registered with a different vehicle because I wasnít sure what I was going to run is that a big deal especially if they are in different classes? Iíve never had this problem in my home region because I always run the same car

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Jun 22 2019, 09:27 AM
Post #3

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (John B @ Jun 22 2019, 08:05 AM) *
If I registered with a different vehicle because I wasnít sure what I was going to run is that a big deal especially if they are in different classes? Iíve never had this problem in my home region because I always run the same car

Not an issue here or Phoenix or Sierra Vista. Since all those Clubs now allow you to ask for any run group, the Class is not Run-Group Specific anymore.

When you arrive in the morning, just ask them to change it at the Registration Table. Easy. B)

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......and +500#)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter

+Quote Post
John B
post Jun 22 2019, 09:30 AM
Post #4

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 228326

Fantastic, see you in the morning.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 12:02 PM