Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tucson/Marana Solo Event, Sunday January 28th
SMeyers
post Jan 25 2018, 05:23 PM
Post #1

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 4

Yep, Tucson is starting their 2018 Spring Season too, this coming Sunday. Still time to register. Click HERE

I've personally added a few "extras" to the V-6 Mustang to try to close the gap on that pesky Cadillac V-8 I've been chasing in CAM-C for a while, but I hear he's added some to the pot too. Damn him! Just when you think you're winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!!!! Such is life. rolleyes.gif

So, get off to a great start to the new year, and give Marana a try. You'll be glad you did. cool.gif Maybe Chuck Voboril is now out of excuses, and will make it down to this one?

Depending on where you're coming from, be aware that there are some obstacles. Plan ahead.

Hope to see many "Northerners" there. Harry? A-1 awaits you. tongue.gif Anyone else?

Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2001 Mustang V-6 (aka: "Hank")
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scott Urich
post Jan 25 2018, 09:48 PM
Post #2

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 189839

QUOTE (SMeyers @ Jan 25 2018, 05:23 PM) *
Yep, Tucson is starting their 2018 Spring Season too, this coming Sunday. Still time to register. Click HERE

I've personally added a few "extras" to the V-6 Mustang to try to close the gap on that pesky Cadillac V-8 I've been chasing in CAM-C for a while, but I hear he's added some to the pot too. Damn him! Just when you think you're winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!!!! Such is life. rolleyes.gif

So, get off to a great start to the new year, and give Marana a try. You'll be glad you did. cool.gif Maybe Chuck Voboril is now out of excuses, and will make it down to this one?

Depending on where you're coming from, be aware that there are some obstacles. Plan ahead.

Hope to see many "Northerners" there. Harry? A-1 awaits you. tongue.gif Anyone else?

Attached Image

This Northerner will be there tongue.gif

+Quote Post
SSLance
post Jan 26 2018, 06:54 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 189796

I had to send a shock in for repair...so Barney and I will not make this one. I'm just hoping it's back in time for Feb 10th event.

--------------------
Lance Hamilton
1985 Monte Carlo SS CAM T

+Quote Post
HarryB
post Jan 27 2018, 08:30 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 36

No worries Scott, running down Saturday afternoon.
If they ever re-open up I-10 eastbound after the big crash this morning.
Crikey.

--------------------
Harry Berzes
Prescott, Arizona
Golden Dogs Racing
16 Mazda MX5 Jet Black Mica GT
All leather, way too stock. For now.

+Quote Post
S. Roberts
post Jan 28 2018, 06:13 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 172

Sorry but I need to cancel my entry for today's event. I was just getting onto the freeway three miles from our house when the "wrench" icon appeared on the dash with a note "B 126" and "15% life". Not knowing whether I would even make it to Marana, let alone be able to get home, I got off a mile down the freeway and came back home.

I left a message on Glenda Meyers' cell so hopefully you will get this message via that medium also.

For sure I am sorrier that I am missing the event than you are not having me there.

Sharon Roberts

--------------------
Sharon Roberts

+Quote Post
renfield90
post Jan 28 2018, 06:18 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 532

QUOTE (S. Roberts @ Jan 28 2018, 06:13 AM) *
Sorry but I need to cancel my entry for today's event. I was just getting onto the freeway three miles from our house when the "wrench" icon appeared on the dash with a note "B 126" and "15% life". Not knowing whether I would even make it to Marana, let alone be able to get home, I got off a mile down the freeway and came back home.

I left a message on Glenda Meyers' cell so hopefully you will get this message via that medium also.

For sure I am sorrier that I am missing the event than you are not having me there.

Sharon Roberts

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-talk-1/ma...%25-oil-706512/

Looks like just a service reminder?

--------------------
Manfred Reysser
2001 Celica GT - gone to the clearing at the end of the path
2013 FR-S

"As long as my car goes I drive it. I like racing to the limit, first and last." - Gilles Villeneuve

+Quote Post
S. Roberts
post Jan 28 2018, 07:12 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 172

QUOTE (renfield90 @ Jan 28 2018, 07:18 AM) *
QUOTE (S. Roberts @ Jan 28 2018, 06:13 AM) *

Sharon Roberts

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-talk-1/ma...%25-oil-706512/

Looks like just a service reminder?

Found the service manual -- you are correct. The wrench icon looked so serious - like, "the wheel is coming off" or "a spindle is broken" or any number of things that a wrench would be used for. The 15% life was for the oil, not my lifespan(!). I had just driven it yesterday to fill up the gas tank - wish the warning had appeared then instead of three miles from our house.

Thanks for taking the time to find the info.

Sharon

--------------------
Sharon Roberts

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 05:24 PM