Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Test and Tune, February 25th, 2017
Dave Rock
post Jan 17 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 79

This event will be an all day event on Saturday February 25th. The morning runs will be setup with a skid pad and several other testing areas like slaloms and sweeper sections. During lunch we will setup a course and run the full size course during the afternoon. Event is an open type format in that you run when you are ready and can make tweaks to your car all day long. You will be expected to take turns on the different areas to allow everyone equal access and time. Along long those lines you will be expected to either reset the cones you hit or bring someone along to shag your cones. You do all your own wrenching and setup so you need to have your own tools to adjust things along with jacks, jack stands and wheel chocks. If you want to make a lot of changes sometimes people bring out a pit crew or helpers. Due to the setup of how this event is run it is not open to novices. Also due to how the event is run it has limited number of seats available, i.e. something under 20 cars.

Fee for the event will be $100 per car. Each car has the same priority to run as every other car. There is no 2 driver line. If you bring multiple co-drivers for a single car then you will probably get less runs per person. Priority to run though is based on who is staged and ready to go at each section and during the afternoon sessions. I think this just simplifies the event for everyone.

Payment can be made by paypal or check after registration has been accepted. Once your registration has been accepted, payment is non-refundable and there are no cancellations. You can register by sending e-mail to me at RE at azbrscca dot org or talking to me with cash at this coming Sunday's event.

--------------------
Amsoil Dealer
So many choices, not enough events.
2001 Corvette Z06 - CAM-S
2002 MR2 Spyder - STR - 2014 Mineral Wells ProSolo STR winner
2015 4C - SS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dave Rock
post Jan 31 2017, 10:29 AM
Post #2

If there is any other interest in the Test and Tune, please let me know. We have a few positions left open.

--------------------
Amsoil Dealer
2015 4C - SS

+Quote Post
Dave Rock
post Feb 3 2017, 09:35 AM
Post #3

Test and Tune payment request and logistics information was just sent out this morning. If you did not get the e-mail then someone how I missed writing your name down for the event or I do not have your e-mail address. Please PM me your e-mail address and I will forward you over the information.

--------------------
Amsoil Dealer
2015 4C - SS

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2017 - 01:48 AM