Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AZBR is looking for a new webmaster!
stripethree
post Apr 2 2018, 11:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 989

Howdy from Texas!

It's time for me to pass along the AZBR webmaster role to someone new! I think it would be beneficial to the club to have someone running the site that is local and more in touch with folks. Hard to believe it's been almost 4.5 years since I left Arizona!

In addition to updating the Arizona Border Region website, the webmaster role encompasses a few other things:
- maintaining internal email lists for the board
- maintaining the Google Calendar
- attending monthly board meetings
- adding and updating events in Mind the Cones for AZBR and assisting the Sierra Sports Car Club with the same since they sanction events under the AZBR umbrella
- serving as an admin/managing the Facebook and Twitter accounts for the club

The website is mostly HTML, is built using the Bootstrap framework, and contains a little bit of PHP and Javascript. If you are so inclined, the entire codebase of the site is public and you can browse it on GitHub. If you are curious about typical updates to the site, I'd recommend you check out the pull requests list; that has details on things that have been changed in the last 18 months or so.

If you are interested or have questions please email me. I'd also recommend any interested parties attend an upcoming meeting as any new webmaster has to be approved by the board.

--------------------
Jeff Israel
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 - P4
2006 Honda S2000 - BS

Question about Mind the Cones? jeff@mindthecones.com

Question about the Arizona Border Region web site? webmaster@azbrscca.org
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 03:00 AM