Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OOMA TELO
SEymann
post Jul 13 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #1

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 16

Free calling if you have an internet connection. Call quality is great. $25 obo.

--------------------
Steve Eymann
Turning money into noise
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
S. Roberts
post Jul 13 2017, 05:09 PM
Post #2

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 172

QUOTE (SEymann @ Jul 13 2017, 02:35 PM) *
Free calling if you have an internet connection. Call quality is great. $25 obo.

For $25, I think you should just give this to some homeless guy sitting at the freeway frontage road with his "God Bless" sign so he can call his mother and let her know he is o.k.and making lots of tax-free money. And, why are there no homeless women? I rarely see a woman begging.

Screw the $25, Steve. Help humanity.

--------------------
Sharon Roberts

+Quote Post
SEymann
post Jul 13 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #3

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (S. Roberts @ Jul 13 2017, 05:09 PM) *

For $25, I think you should just give this to some homeless guy sitting at the freeway frontage road with his "God Bless" sign so he can call his mother and let her know he is o.k.and making lots of tax-free money. And, why are there no homeless women? I rarely see a woman begging.

Love to, but where does that homeless guy plug in to the internet???

--------------------
Steve Eymann
Turning money into noise

+Quote Post
S. Roberts
post Jul 13 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 172

QUOTE (SEymann @ Jul 13 2017, 08:07 PM) *

He takes his cash, gets into his new Mercedes, and drives to his 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Ahwatukee home, hooks up your free OOMA TELO (whatever that is) and calls his mother in The Hamptons.

There was a woman at 67th Ave. & the 101 who actually did about the same thing. She got into her new Mercedes and drove to her new house somewhere close. She was followed. So, why mess around with people coming to your house, seeing your stuff, when you can just give it to them? It's worth the $25 you won't get to keep your stuff from being seen. smile.gif

--------------------
Sharon Roberts

+Quote Post
Jahoney
post Jul 14 2017, 01:12 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 174480

QUOTE (S. Roberts @ Jul 13 2017, 08:26 PM) *
QUOTE (SEymann @ Jul 13 2017, 08:07 PM) *

He takes his cash, gets into his new Mercedes, and drives to his 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Ahwatukee home, hooks up your free OOMA TELO (whatever that is) and calls his mother in The Hamptons.

There was a woman at 67th Ave. & the 101 who actually did about the same thing. She got into her new Mercedes and drove to her new house somewhere close. She was followed. So, why mess around with people coming to your house, seeing your stuff, when you can just give it to them? It's worth the $25 you won't get to keep your stuff from being seen. smile.gif

LMAO!!!! So true!

--------------------
Josh Mahoney
1990 Mazda Miata MX-5 STS
THE Jahoney

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 11:01 PM