IPB     IPB     IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
Azsolo.com · Results · Registration

Tire Rack

Profile
Personal Photo
Rating
 
Options
Options
Personal Statement
Littlezeke77 doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
Littlezeke77
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Tempe, AZ
Birthday Unknown
Interests
No Information
Statistics
Joined: 15-May 12
Profile Views: 36254*
Last Seen: Private
Local Time: Dec 11 2018, 02:28 PM
1387 posts (0.58 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
* Profile views updated each hour

Littlezeke77

Steering Comm., voting member


Topics
Posts
Comments
Friends
My Content
5 Jan 2017
As you all know, I used to have A TON of GoPro's associated with my production company. Now, I don't need so many anymore.

- GoPro HERO3 Black
- GoPro HERO2 Black
- Custom fit Smatree "SmaCase" that holds almost everything seen here in 1 case
- 2 battery chargers (1 Wall Charger, 1 Dual Battery USB Charger) and 2 batteries for the HERO3
- 1 Wall Battery Charger and 3 batteries for the HERO2
- LCD Backpack for either Hero3 or Hero2
- WiFi Backpack for Hero2
- Several Standard Backdoors & Several Waterproof Backdoors for with and without the LCD or WiFi Backpacks
- "The Frame" Housing
- "The Frame" Housing used with the LCD or WiFi Backpacks
- Head strap with mount
- Chesty harness with mount
- Small Suction Cup Mount (Not to be used on cars at speed)
- "Flat Land" Mount
- "Floaty" backdoor
- 2 J-Hook mounts
- 2 Quick Release mounts
- 2 Flat surface mounts
- 2 Curved surface mounts
- 2 Circle surface mounts
- Several buckles & Thumb Screws
- Vibration resistant "nose plug"
- Car Charger
- All associated Micro-USB cords
- All associated Manuals

- $300 (Price dropped 2/19)

Pictures Here
23 Dec 2016
Hello All,

I apologize, I have been away from the forums for the last 2 months, and it appears my official information has been missed biggrin.gif . As the outgoing Site Liaison (thanks Jim Boller for taking over my 3rd SC position!) whom just spoke with our AMP General Manager today, I can give you all the OFFICIAL AMP Sound Policy. So here it is:

In order to run on either the AMP Road Course or the Driving Pad, and to get your little AMP sticker, your car must run an AMP sound check and be under 96db (yes, it used to be 94db until recently). The County Sound Limit for the Driving Pad (where we run our autocrosses) is still 92db. If your car breaks the county limit of 92db while racing, then unfortunately we, SCCA AZ Solo, must end your day, no if's and's or but's. I will not get into our contractual agreement with AMP regarding the amount of sound violations we get per event, or the fines we must pay. All that matters is that you all know that 92db is still the magic number, and if the County Meter flags you for going above 92db while you're racing on the Driving Pad, then your day is unfortunately done. I do believe this should clarify everything and end all misinformation.

(All Measurements are "A-Weighted", dbA, Fast Response)
23 Dec 2016
Sorry everyone for taking soooo long to post the Minutes from the last meeting on November 1st. The upside is now that 2016 is over, I was able to include some final stats for the entire year. As usual, feel free to ask any questions or PM anyone on the SC.

Attached File  SC_Meeting_2016_11_1_Minutes.pdf ( 133K ) Number of downloads: 356
(re-uploaded on 12/24 @ 9pm after updating a red flag item)
1 Nov 2016
How about that!?! A major factory showing off a supposed "autox car built from the factory!" Kinda neat our sport is getting some recognition. It's not always about Ring times haha. Dave Hurt, this is calling your name biggrin.gif
30 Mar 2016
March 15th, 2016 SC Meeting Minutes


  • 1. Arizona Motorsports Park Surface condition: As previously planned, Jim Baus will be slowly filling cracks from now until the end of summer. He is having to do it himself, so it won't be fully done by our April event. Course Design will try to work around what has not been filled.
  • 2. Site Discussions: The Steering Committee discussed the pros & cons, issues, and higher costs with our 2 current sites; Arizona Motorsports Park (AMP) & Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park (WHP). We discussed how things were coming along with new potential sites as well. We still plan on trying to host at least one more WHP event in the Fall, then reevaluate how their management and costs have evolved. We also discussed options for hosting a National Match Tour event in 2017 and/or 2018.
  • 3. Summer & Fall Schedules (5/14, 6/12, 9/10, 10/9, 11/12, 11/13, 12/3): The Steering Committee has decided to cancel the June 12th event due to the heat and not being given a lower summer site cost as we've had in the past. We are evaluating an option to possibly host a Summer Taylor Event sometime during the Summer instead. This would be at a completely new site compared to where we used to go in Taylor. We will try to schedule the Novice School in November at WHP. AMP is a better backup site now for the Novice School now that we are not quite as restricted on entry time. We will still try to have 2 Saturday events & 2 Sunday events for the Fall 2016 schedule and going forward into 2017.
  • 4. Fall 2016 & Future Pricing: Due to overall higher costs with our 2 current sites, and higher SCCA Insurance & Sanction Fees, the Steering Committee has voted 9 Yes, 0 No, Vote Unanimous for increasing prices to the following schedule:
Registration Fee SCCA Members: $25 Pre-Registration, $35 at Event

Registration Fee Non-Members: $35 Pre-Registration, $40 at Event

Time-Only Runs: $15 (you must participate in competition runs to do time-only runs)

Summer Events will still be priced on a "per event basis" depending on location and format.

  • 5. Registration Processes: The Steering Committee discussed several areas of opportunity with Pre-Registration and On-Site Registration. The Registrar and the SC will try to focus on getting pre-reg done earlier. In order to facilitate that, we will now be closing Pre-Registration on Thursday evenings for Sunday events, and Wednesday evenings for Saturday events. We will also ensure that the Open Groups are rotating properly going forward. In order to run On-Site Registration and Timing & Scoring more efficiently, Dave Hurt will now be helping our Registrar David Howdyshell and our Chief of T&S Jeff Williams to ensure that we have accurate registration sheets, timing sheets, proper classes, grid numbers, etc. This should help ease a lot of on-site issues and after-event issues to become overall more efficient. During the day of the event, we will also be moving up the close times for Registration to 8:15am and Tech will now close at 8:20am. There have been too many people arriving late for Registration & Tech, which is causing a lot of our volunteers to not be able to get course walks in, and to start the event later than normal. These new close times gives everyone a hour to fully get through Registration & Tech. This should not be problem going forward since the gates open to the public at 7am. This change will also be notated on the forums and highlighted on website.
  • 6. Driver's Meeting Notes: We will add the current supplemental rules language regarding Finish Line safety to the Event Chair notes. ALL Riders need to have weekend memberships filled out BEFORE being allowed to ride along. Wristbands will be checked in Grid and at the Starting Line for EVERY run going forward. This is a safety and insurance issue that we cannot play with.
  • 7. Feedback on the Fall Banquet & Trophies: Feedback was great regarding the banquet. It seems that everyone would like to keep Los Dos Molinos as our primary gathering spot going forward. It works very well for our purposes. Everyone liked the way Deanna did trophies and Tire Rack giftcards for 1st place.
  • 8. Goodie Store Going Online: The SC discussed options for taking the Goodie Store online. Our customers will be allowed to browse and purchase online, but we will not do shipping. Instead, the customer will pick up their merchandise at the next event. More than likely we will use the GoDaddy Store option since both Derek Bellamy & Jeff Williams have significant discounts there in order to save the Club money. We will also put up a forum post to get some feedback regarding what kind of clothing and accessories everyone would like to have access to.
  • 9. Participant Bans: The Steering Committee discussed a few issues that had come up recently regarding previously banned participants. We had 2 participants we worked with to ensure they can continue to partake in our Club.
  • 10. Weigh Day: The Weigh Day at the last event was a huge success! We had 30 cars roll though. Due to the great success, we will try to arrange 1 weigh day per Series.
  • 11. Next SC Meeting: 7/12 @ 630pm at Spoke & Wheel
Last Visitors


9 Aug 2018 - 20:13


30 Mar 2018 - 15:08


8 Nov 2017 - 18:24


9 Oct 2017 - 9:42


27 Sep 2017 - 8:45

Comments
Bev Sattler
sorry, I just saw it.
4 Jun 2012 - 22:37
Bev Sattler
You need to have your name-signature when you post.
4 Jun 2012 - 22:34

Friends

3513 posts
4th December 2018 - 12:58 PM

4399 posts
9th December 2018 - 08:20 AM

1733 posts
Today, 02:54 PM

577 posts
Today, 02:51 PM

846 posts
8th August 2018 - 10:17 PM
View All Friends
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 03:28 PM