Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For sale: 1990 STS Miata
Project.D
post Sep 4 2019, 11:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 171788

Well, the time has come. I won’t be doing autocross again for a really long time, if ever, so it’s time to let the Miata go. It’s an STS-class car anyone who’s been around for a while will be familiar with and have watched evolve from the little white thing it was when I first brought it back to life. It has about 155,000 miles and runs strong, just passed emissions earlier this year. Now for the upgrades: the car has Ground Control coilover sleeves, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, custom catback with Magnaflow muffler, Raceland header and Track Dog Racing header blanket, OPL Auto Parts aluminum radiator, NRG steering wheel, Sparco Junior Sprint seat, aftermarket front sway bar (no rear bar), and aftermarket 15 inch rims with 205/50/15 RE71Rs that should have a few more events left if they’re rotated. In addition, this car has gotten a lot of new parts since 2016 when I had about half the engine replaced (cylinder head, timing belt and water pump plus a bunch of gaskets) to get the car running again. Now for the bad: the top’s back window can’t be zipped up and the top has rips in it, so the car leaks, and the windows don’t properly seal against the top. A/C also doesn’t work. Has a clean, notarized title ready to go. Car is located in Surprise. I love this car and I’d really rather see it stay in the local autocross scene; asking $2500. PM me for more details or to see the car.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
TJ Triolo
On a break (not sure if permanent yet) from autocross
2004 Bluebaru WRX D Street - Soon to be for sale
1990 Miata STS - Dormant until I figure out what to do with it next year
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Project.D
post Yesterday, 07:32 PM
Post #2

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 171788

Bump and update on price: Car is now $2500 instead of $3000!

--------------------
TJ Triolo
On a break (not sure if permanent yet) from autocross
2004 Bluebaru WRX D Street - Soon to be for sale
1990 Miata STS - Dormant until I figure out what to do with it next year
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 07:28 PM