Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> oh hi!, I haz suggestion
AlludC
post Feb 17 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 37993

I am not a morning person. It will be rare ill be around for course setup. I do try to stay to help pickup when I can tho! My wife works full time + in nursing school, I have VERY limited hours in a week I can see her so I try to maximize that time.

I would like to be more involved tho if need be. Something suited to me. Im on a PC all day at work. home too. If I can help with loading pictures, results, member correspondence, etc Ill do it.

As suggested in this section 2months ago, Id love to email all the newbies and see what they thought of azsolo and why they would or wouldnt come again.

Id gladly email the entire group with mini surveys on the course design, or the way the day was coordinated, or how the felt about X or Y and turn teh answers into a spreadsheet or word doc of suggestions I could submit to the steering committee.

If I can help in any of the ways ive stated, or in a similar fashion....let me know. And Brian, what about that PM I sent ya last week??

--------------------
Todd Holzwarth
** A Diesel, slushbox, wrong wheel drive, daily driver on hard old all season tires **
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BWeikert
post Feb 18 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 42

QUOTE (AlludC @ Feb 17 2012, 06:19 PM) *
I am not a morning person. It will be rare ill be around for course setup. I do try to stay to help pickup when I can tho! My wife works full time + in nursing school, I have VERY limited hours in a week I can see her so I try to maximize that time.

I would like to be more involved tho if need be. Something suited to me. Im on a PC all day at work. home too. If I can help with loading pictures, results, member correspondence, etc Ill do it.

As suggested in this section 2months ago, Id love to email all the newbies and see what they thought of azsolo and why they would or wouldnt come again.

Id gladly email the entire group with mini surveys on the course design, or the way the day was coordinated, or how the felt about X or Y and turn teh answers into a spreadsheet or word doc of suggestions I could submit to the steering committee.

If I can help in any of the ways ive stated, or in a similar fashion....let me know. And Brian, what about that PM I sent ya last week??

Thanks,

First of all, I did get your PM, and we are working on some stuff in that area. Sorry I forgot to reply to you, been pretty busy during the week and I simply forgot.

I just might take you up on your offer of emailing, depending on what happens with some stuff we discussed in the last SC meeting about turning that into a sort of mini-newsletter thing. I just haven't had the time to follow up on that yet.

We can always use help in some form, and I'll work on figuring out a way that you can become more involved, even if it isn't exactly the stuff listed here. Thanks!

--------------------
Brian Weikert
'95 BMW M3 - STU
-------------------------------
Cones fear me...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 08:54 PM