IPB     IPB     IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
Azsolo.com · Results · Registration

Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sierra Vista Autocross This Weekend, at their Municipal Airport (with real concrete!)
SMeyers
post Aug 3 2017, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 4

Just in case some of you greater Phoenix-area autocrossers are lusting for a great autocross experience, thought I would mention it here that Sierra Vista is hosting an Autocross this Sunday (August 6th) at their fantastic Municipal Airport. First class concrete surface, challenging and fun courses, and a great group of fellow autocrossers running the show.

Look HERE for some more info, or go to their Website.

Treat yourself to something special. Take your "plus-one" too. Glenda always has a great time down there no matter what car I happen to own at the time. tongue.gif

Still time to enter. It is indeed a drive down there (about three hours south of Wild Horse Pass), but hotels are inexpensive this time of year if you want to make an overnight out of it. Plan a great dinner Saturday night, and a nice breakfast the next morning, before going out to the event.

PM or email me if you would like some Hotel or Breakfast info, or for any other questions. smile.gif

PS: Forgot to mention a high of 85 degrees this Sunday in SV, about 17 degrees cooler than Phoenix. 👍 Bonus points.🏁

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2001 Mustang V-6 STP (I coulda had a V-8?)
Terlingua Racing Team
Make the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong -- Colin Chapman
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th August 2017 - 11:06 PM