Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UNOFFICIAL By Class Results, Just as FYI
SMeyers
post Nov 9 2017, 08:44 AM
Post #1

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 4

When all this started (Autocrossing), there were only Open Classes. No PAX Factors, no handicapping, just good old Classes. It's how I grew up into this sport.

I understand with the 50+ odd SCCA Solo Classes how that has changed the landscape. There used to be less than 20 total Classes, and there was only Stock, Street Prepared, Prepared, and Modified. BUT, I still keep results only by Class, just to see how everyone would score in a National-Level situation. Yep, only local Events have those extra Categories (PAX1, Sportsman, Etc.) to enhance your trophy chances. THIS is how you would do at a National-level event. Gives you something to shoot for.

So, what I'm sharing with you here is how I store my results. I've got them going back for years and years (and years wink.gif ). All by Class.

So, here you go. There are three pages in the PDF document (I kept Ladies separate). I'm only showing page one here as a "glimpse" of what it all looks like.

Enjoy. First the entire document with all Classes.

Attached File  17_11_05_AMPBYCLASS.pdf ( 40.48K ) Number of downloads: 37

Now the one page sample:

Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2001 Mustang V-6 CAM-C (I coulda had a V-8?)
Terlingua Racing Team
Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 11:17 AM