Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2001 Daily Driver/Autocross Mustang for Sale, Lots of bang for a few bucks
SMeyers
post Jul 31 2018, 07:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 4

Price reduced....
OK, it was a tough decision, but I've decided to sell. If you're in the market for a fun, dependable and inexpensive to maintain autocross car that will put a smile on your face every time out, please consider this car. You'll be glad you did. Please call, text, email or PM any offers or questions. There's a lot of details in the ad.

Thanks. (Price quoted in ad is for outside public consumption; a special "friends and family" price is available "in-house" here. $5500 )

Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S H Street
My 2001 CAM-C Mustang now for sale - $5500 to any local Car Club member
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scott Urich
post Aug 1 2018, 06:39 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 189839

QUOTE (SMeyers @ Jul 31 2018, 08:28 PM) *
OK, it was a tough decision, but I've decided to sell. If you're in the market for a fun, dependable and inexpensive to maintain autocross car that will put a smile on your face every time out, please consider this car. You'll be glad you did. Please call, text, email or PM any offers or questions. There's a lot of details in the ad.

Thanks. (Price quoted in ad is for outside public consumption; a special "friends and family" price is available "in-house" here. Just ask wink.gif )

[attachment=5064:Mustang_Ad_new.png]

Sad to see you selling it, I hope your able to move onto something else. That mustang is completely you...Good luck on your next.

+Quote Post
mister2
post Aug 4 2018, 07:18 AM
Post #3

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 140721

Always sad to see a car on the block. You've put in a lot of work, the Meyers "touch", on this one, for sure. What's next?

--------------------
Victor Lim
ES '03 Miata
HS '04 Sentra, gone but not forgotten

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Aug 4 2018, 07:44 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (mister2 @ Aug 4 2018, 07:18 AM) *
Always sad to see a car on the block. You've put in a lot of work, the Meyers "touch", on this one, for sure. What's next?

I will be returning to the SCCA world of Street Classing, i.e. H Street. The new ride is a 2006 (Zoom, Zoom) Mazda3 sedan, in "Winning Blue Metallic". Not kidding, that's the color. I loved my two previous Mazda3's, and this one I believe has the best attributes of both earlier models. We shall see.

As far as this very special V-6 Mustang, as it sits it is very well prepared, handling is perfectly balanced, and just plain fun to drive either daily, or at autocross events. 20mpg in town, 26mpg on the road.

There is plenty of room to grow and improve, for anyone so inclined, as there is no shortage of "go fast" Mustang parts out there. Not necessary, but it could be even faster. And, these cars are essentially bullet-proof and reliable. Did I mention the great air conditioning, one of my personal prerequisites?

Only 80,xxx true AZ only miles (it's from Apache Junction), car looks like new underneath, no hint of rust anywhere. Perfect CarFax. It is good to go as is, and my other car is here already. Motivated seller. wink.gif

Give it some thought. That price ($6499) is very negotiable for any of our Autocross Community members. Craigslist (ugh) has had a number of callers, but mostly gawkers/tire kickers. I'd prefer to sell to a friend.

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S H Street

+Quote Post
freakin_elrod
post Aug 4 2018, 08:16 AM
Post #5

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 64503

QUOTE (SMeyers @ Aug 4 2018, 08:44 AM) *

I will be returning to the SCCA world of Street Classing, i.e. H Street. The new ride is a 2006 (Zoom, Zoom) Mazda3 sedan, in "Winning Blue Metallic". Not kidding, that's the color. I loved my two previous Mazda3's, and this one I believe has the best attributes of both earlier models. We shall see.

As far as this very special V-6 Mustang, as it sits it is very well prepared, handling is perfectly balanced, and just plain fun to drive either daily, or at autocross events. 20mpg in town, 26mpg on the road.

There is plenty of room to grow and improve, for anyone so inclined, as there is no shortage of "go fast" Mustang parts out there. Not necessary, but it could be even faster. And, these cars are essentially bullet-proof and reliable. Did I mention the great air conditioning, one of my personal prerequisites?

Only 80,xxx true AZ only miles (it's from Apache Junction), car looks like new underneath, no hint of rust anywhere. Perfect CarFax. It is good to go as is, and my other car is here already. Motivated seller. wink.gif

Give it some thought. That price ($6499) is every negotiable for any of our Autocross Community members. Craigslist (ugh) has had a number of callers, but mostly gawkers/tire kickers. I'd prefer to sell to a friend.

I also remember that one of those previous 3s that you owned found its way in Street Touring and was pretty well prepared and quick. I wonder how long you will be able to keep this new 3 in HS..... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Sid Elorde
2015 Focus ST
StreetTouringHeavyFWDsh*tbox

+Quote Post
Scott Urich
post Aug 4 2018, 08:30 AM
Post #6

Group: Admin
Member No.: 189839

QUOTE (freakin_elrod @ Aug 4 2018, 09:16 AM) *
QUOTE (SMeyers @ Aug 4 2018, 08:44 AM) *

Give it some thought. That price ($6499) is every negotiable for any of our Autocross Community members. Craigslist (ugh) has had a number of callers, but mostly gawkers/tire kickers. I'd prefer to sell to a friend.

I also remember that one of those previous 3s that you owned found its way in Street Touring and was pretty well prepared and quick. I wonder how long you will be able to keep this new 3 in HS..... biggrin.gif

Iím sure knowing Scott it wonít take long 🤟

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Aug 4 2018, 09:53 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Scott Urich @ Aug 4 2018, 08:30 AM) *
Iím sure knowing Scott it wonít take long 🤟

I also remember that one of those previous 3s that you owned found its way in Street Touring and was pretty well prepared and quick. I wonder how long you will be able to keep this new 3 in HS.....

You guys are sounding a LOT like Glenda (Wife). ohmy.gif

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S H Street

+Quote Post
Ric
post Aug 4 2018, 10:34 AM
Post #8

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 1049

Hi Scott.

I cross-posted this over to the drift community as I know this is a solid car from a solid person. Hope it sells soon sir.

--------------------
R i c.P r u s s m a n
~15 Dodge Challenger Hellcat 6MT. FS
~17 Subaru STI. Cobb stage 2 off the shelf, Street Modified... me thinks?.

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Aug 4 2018, 11:11 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Ric @ Aug 4 2018, 10:34 AM) *
Hi Scott.

I cross-posted this over to the drift community as I know this is a solid car from a solid person. Hope it sells soon sir.

Thanks....... (see you tomorrow?)

I'm going to drop the Public (Craigslist) price to $5999 today.

I'd take $5500 from anyone "we" know from any car community. Good car with many great parts for a pretty reasonable price (IMO wink.gif ).

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S H Street

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Aug 4 2018, 11:25 AM
Post #10

Pics....

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S H Street

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Post #11

Yes, still for sale. New car is in the garage, really could use the extra parking space. tongue.gif

Would like this to go to a good home before the next event. Free support and advice if an autocrosser buys this. Comes with some spare sway bars and springs.

Thx.

Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S H Street

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th August 2018 - 06:12 PM