Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Practice aka Test and Tune Spots Available Nov 24th
jbandes
post Nov 1 2018, 08:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 64395

We have spots available for those wishing to just practice and/or test and tune their cars during the upcoming annual driver's school on November 24th. You will get at least 7 runs in the morning and 7 runs in the afternoon and sometimes more if time allows.

Register for the school and make a note in the comments that you do not need an instructor, are just practicing, etc. so I know not to assign an instructor to you.

http://www.mindthecones.com/register/392

--------------------
Jeff Bandes
Chief of Novices, Arizona Region SCCA
FOR SALE: 2007 Solstice B-Street Factory Z0K NA, Double-Adjustable Konis, Multi National Tour Event Winner Ready to Drive and Win in
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Michael Perry
post Nov 1 2018, 08:59 PM
Post #2

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 163855

Is it possible to have an instructor ride along (availability allowing) to get a second set of eyes on my driving? I don't qualify as a novice, but I'm trying to tune up the nut behind the wheel as much as possible.

+Quote Post
jbandes
post Nov 1 2018, 10:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 64395

QUOTE (Michael Perry @ Nov 1 2018, 09:59 PM) *
Is it possible to have an instructor ride along (availability allowing) to get a second set of eyes on my driving? I don't qualify as a novice, but I'm trying to tune up the nut behind the wheel as much as possible.

If one is available, certainly not a problem. The school certainly isn't just for novices either but anyone who wants to improve if you want an instructor for all your runs (or most of them).

--------------------
Jeff Bandes
Chief of Novices, Arizona Region SCCA
FOR SALE: 2007 Solstice B-Street Factory Z0K NA, Double-Adjustable Konis, Multi National Tour Event Winner Ready to Drive and Win in

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2018 - 06:24 PM