IPB     IPB     IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
Azsolo.com · Results · Registration

Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arizona Summer Autocross Dates, Yes you can play with your car this summer......
SMeyers
post Apr 30 2019, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 4

Just when you were thinking there's no autocross events this summer, along comes this bit of information to the rescue.

Yes there is, just none sponsored by AZ Region. The first one locally is this coming SATURDAY at AMP, put on by Porsche Club. And no, you do not have to buy a Porsche to enter. rolleyes.gif

Porsche Club does do "flying laps" rather than individual runs. Typically you get three sets of three timed laps each event. Kim, correct me if I'm wrong. AND, they even toss in a free lunch if you pre-register. Click HERE for details and how to register. They do not use Mind the Cones, but it's even easier.

Below is a chart of all known autocross dates through August. Tucson every month, PCA next weekend, and Sierra Vista in August.

Give their sites a look, see if you can fit at least some into your schedule. One can only watch so much baseball.......

See some of you this Saturday? Hot dog!!! laugh.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......and +500#)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hatrick6
post Apr 30 2019, 05:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 710

Dang, this weekend is the one weekend I cant make sad.gif

--------------------
"Maybe I should just buy a 240 and become a mad tyte drifter." - Hitler
Josh Johnston
AZ Region Director
1997 Honda Civic HX - STC
1995 Nissan 240sx SE - STC
2004 Mini Cooper - STF
2006 Mini Cooper JCW - DS

+Quote Post
Dave Munsey
post Apr 30 2019, 10:50 PM
Post #3

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (SMeyers @ Apr 30 2019, 03:14 PM) *
Just when you were thinking there's no autocross events this summer, along comes this bit of information to the rescue.

Yes there is, just none sponsored by AZ Region. The first one locally is this coming SATURDAY at AMP, put on by Porsche Club. And no, you do not have to buy a Porsche to enter. rolleyes.gif

Porsche Club does do "flying laps" rather than individual runs. Typically you get three sets of three timed laps each event. Kim, correct me if I'm wrong. AND, they even toss in a free lunch if you pre-register. Click HERE for details and how to register. They do not use Mind the Cones, but it's even easier.

Below is a chart of all known autocross dates through August. Tucson every month, PCA next weekend, and Sierra Vista in August.

Give their sites a look, see if you can fit at least some into your schedule. One can only watch so much baseball.......

See some of you this Saturday? Hot dog!!! laugh.gif

Attached Image

I will correct you. We almost never get 3 sets of runs but do get 4 timed laps in the run group part of the time and always get 2 sets of runs. smile.gif

--------------------
DAVE MUNSEY
2002 Boxster S
A Street Prepared
( ASP?? Your kidding me aren't you? Oh, I forgot, it's a Porsche. )

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post May 1 2019, 06:35 AM
Post #4

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 4

Thanks, Dave. Itís been a while since Iíve been able to attend one of your events.

Iíll see you there, bright and early.👍😉

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2006 Mazda3S .......(Really just a Miata with four doors and a trunk......and +500#)
Education is important. Race Cars are importanter

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 01:02 PM