Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Days of Awesome Event
Nokones
post Aug 16 2019, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 194203

Will we be allowed to park our stuff overnight Friday and Saturday nights for the Two Days of Awesome event? Will it be safe?

--------------------
--
Kenny Mitchell
Nokones@kenmitchell.com
1989 Corvette #77 CAM-S
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
renfield90
post Aug 17 2019, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 532

QUOTE (Nokones @ Aug 16 2019, 07:00 PM) *
Will we be allowed to park our stuff overnight Friday and Saturday nights for the Two Days of Awesome event? Will it be safe?

Coincidentally, I put the details for this year's Two Days of Awesome onto the website less than an hour after you made this post. http://www.azbrscca.org/

Overnight parking of cars and trailers is permitted on site. They must be located in the dirt/gravel area between the event pavement and the inner fence. The site will be locked over night with no access from the time the event ends and clean up is completed on Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning at 7:00 AM. This site is an active airport and the pavement area must be cleared over night to allow use for emergencies.

No onsite camping is permitted. "On site" meaning the area where the event is taking place. There is a location available near the main entrance to the airport that people have used before. This is not a reserved area for overnight parking so park at your own discretion. See highlighted area below. The airport cafe, also near the entrance, opens at 6:00 AM, has good food, and is fast to serve.

--------------------
Manfred Reysser
2001 Celica GT - gone to the clearing at the end of the path
2013 FR-S

"As long as my car goes I drive it. I like racing to the limit, first and last." - Gilles Villeneuve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 12:23 AM