Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Canceling Driver's school
Dave H
post Oct 17 2019, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 1122

Hi Everyone,

As we discussed in the driver's meeting on Sunday, we haven't hit the necessary attendance numbers to make the event possible. We are investigating doing a test and tune event in January instead, but we will post information on that when it becomes available. If you registered and paid already, you will be receiving a full refund for your entry fee. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a message.

--------------------
Dave Hurt
Director
Chief of Course and other things
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David E
post Oct 22 2019, 07:29 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 169203

QUOTE (Dave H @ Oct 17 2019, 01:42 PM) *
Hi Everyone,

As we discussed in the driver's meeting on Sunday, we haven't hit the necessary attendance numbers to make the event possible. We are investigating doing a test and tune event in January instead, but we will post information on that when it becomes available. If you registered and paid already, you will be receiving a full refund for your entry fee. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Hi guys. Maybe I missed the memo, but I would suggest you post some type of "deadline" to sign up for the AX school. I think I counted 8 people including myself on FB who were planning to go that reacted to the cancelation with disappointment. Not sure I can make it in January - I had the November school down on my calendar.

+Quote Post
Dave H
post Oct 22 2019, 08:37 AM
Post #3

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 1122

Hi David, there was a discussion brought up at the driver's meeting at the event last week about it, we had to notify AMP with enough lead time to cancel the event and not be charged for it. Even with an additional 8 entries, we still would've been short the necessary numbers to make the event possible.

--------------------
Dave Hurt
Director
Chief of Course and other things

+Quote Post
Racer726
post Oct 23 2019, 11:31 AM
Post #4

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 92

Was the entry deadline in accordance with this requirement I wonder??? I don't think it was, but I may be wrong... I was looking forward to the school.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 08:37 AM