IPB     IPB     IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
Azsolo.com · Results · Registration

Tire Rack

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Meeting minutes, Spring 2020 SC Meeting
Dave H
post Dec 19 2019, 10:30 AM
Post #1





Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Posts: 1428
Joined: 27-June 07
From: Chandler, AZ
Member No.: 1122



Hi Everyone,

Here are the minutes from the meeting we had last week. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thanks

Truck and trailer updates
The club is going to investigate selling the truck as it is no longer needed
Trailer will stay where it is currently as it is difficult to move and not necessary at AMP
Truck - '87 Toyota 22RE FI engine
Josh will look into valuing it
Dave will check with Derek on title
Kevin will get specs to Josh

Cost assessment for Fall 2019 series
Reg numbers stayed consistent, no major spike or drop
MSR needs a bit of work to address co-driver logic
Dave and Josh will work through improvements

Options to encourage more preregistration
Moving to increase onsite reg fee by an additional $10 ($20 more than prereg total)
Will send email/facebook notifications to alert people to new pricing and encouraging prereg

2020 SC Members - who's staying, who's leaving?
Voted Brian Miller in as Site Liason
Voted Jason Bucki in as T&S Chief
Still need a webmaster

State of the Driver's school
Move to a 2 days event
Sunday event counts towards series
For 2021, move two day event to Feb/March to give drivers prep time for nationals and to not interfere with Tucson's 2 day event

SCCA Road racer updates
Kim and Derek will follow up to on that contact

Any equipment needs for 2020?
Kevin to drag cones from trailer
Helmets will be needed soon
Ben Z will look into sourcing newer helmets
Replace 1 for 1 at least, add some additional
Kevin will provide Ben with current inventory sheet of sizes and counts
Director and Treasurer approved to buy what's necessary
Buy second wireless interface box and battery for timing display
Kevin will take care of it
Ben will look into buying new stands for speakers/timing equipment
Ben will also look into organizing storage container

Street tire pax category - Is it needed?
SC decided not to make any changes at this time.

Photographer work assignment clarifications
No photographer on course
Restricted to spectator area (not along side or back fences)

Jr waiver process
Change process to include a hot grid. If a minor is driving and/or passengers, they need a annual minor waiver signed by 2 parents in front of an SCCA member
Zero tolerance, if parent does not watch kid, they will be asked to leave
Will set additional cones at next event to help define hot grid, safety will review

Shirts/goody store stuff
Dave to setup a store with Teespring to handle creating shirts and stuff

Course lining
No changes at this time, up to safety and chief of course on if lines are needed

Website/forum
We'll remove suggestion box as it's not being used and no one has access to respond to it anyways. Dave will work with Scott U to get it removed.

Food Vendors for 2020
Doug (Josh's dad) Will have the Spring series, Pat will have the Fall series. 2 day event will be split


--------------------
Dave Hurt
Director
Chief of Course and other things
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2020 - 01:33 PM