Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Series standings - Fall 2019
Dave H
post Feb 10 2020, 11:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 1122

Sorry for the delay in getting these out, congrats to everyone that scored a trophy! Since the next event less than a week away, trophies won't be at this event but we will have them by the March event.

http://www.azsolo.com/backup/index.php/events-info/results

--------------------
Dave Hurt
Director
Chief of Course and other things
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Pankau
post Feb 11 2020, 11:01 AM
Post #2

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 244283

QUOTE (Dave H @ Feb 10 2020, 12:23 PM) *
Sorry for the delay in getting these out, congrats to everyone that scored a trophy! Since the next event less than a week away, trophies won't be at this event but we will have them by the March event.

Edit: I had a slight bug in how I generated open standings, the file has been updated to reflect the correct standings.

Hey, I have been moved from sth to bsp and back a few times now. It looks like as of now the series results has me with the first event in bsp and the rest in sth. Can we get all the events in the same class? I would prefer sth but it looks like I would have won either if they were all the same.

Thanks,
Alex Pankau

+Quote Post
Jason Bucki
post Feb 12 2020, 12:01 AM
Post #3

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 175141

Official Fall 2019 Series standings have been published to the main results page: http://www.azsolo.com/backup/index.php/events-info/results

Apologies for the delay on these. We had some hiccups with the transition to new timing sheets and process which required some new scripts to be developed for series results. That work is now complete which will allow us to quickly post event and series results moving forward, including updated series results throughout the season.

- Jason

--------------------
Jason Bucki
2017 BMW M2 - BS

+Quote Post
Jason Bucki
post Feb 12 2020, 12:11 AM
Post #4

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 175141

QUOTE (Alex Pankau @ Feb 11 2020, 11:01 AM) *
QUOTE (Dave H @ Feb 10 2020, 12:23 PM) *

Edit: I had a slight bug in how I generated open standings, the file has been updated to reflect the correct standings.

Hey, I have been moved from sth to bsp and back a few times now. It looks like as of now the series results has me with the first event in bsp and the rest in sth. Can we get all the events in the same class? I would prefer sth but it looks like I would have won either if they were all the same.

Thanks,
Alex Pankau

Hey Alex - Come find me (Jason Bucki) at the timing tent this weekend and we'll get this squared away. If you're really running a 944 Turbo, I'm pretty sure its not eligible for any Street Touring classes which would likely put you in BSP assuming you have some modifications.

--------------------
Jason Bucki
2017 BMW M2 - BS

+Quote Post
S. Roberts
post Feb 12 2020, 09:40 AM
Post #5

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 172

QUOTE (Jason Bucki @ Feb 12 2020, 01:01 AM) *
Official Fall 2019 Series standings have been published to the main results page: http://www.azsolo.com/backup/index.php/events-info/results

Apologies for the delay on these. We had some hiccups with the transition to new timing sheets and process which required some new scripts to be developed for series results. That work is now complete which will allow us to quickly post event and series results moving forward, including updated series results throughout the season.

- Jason

Thank you, Jason and also Dave Hurt, for all your time-consuming work that needed to be done for the club. smile.gif

--------------------
Sharon Roberts

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th July 2020 - 08:02 AM