Reply to this topicStart new topic
> February 22, 2020 event results updated - action required
renfield90
post Mar 6 2020, 01:34 PM
Post #1

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 532

Hi everyone,

I made some DB changes the other day, and made an oopsie that caused all results to disappear. You may have noticed this if you tried to access results this week.

No times were lost, but I had to manually correct everyone's classing. Please double check your February 22nd results to make sure they look correct with respect to classing.

If you were classed in SS, it is especially critical that you double check due to the nature of the oopsie.

I am currently working through the Sunday February event, so if you see those times are missing as well, don't worry. I am dedicating every free moment I have to fixing this.

Please post any corrections for February 22nd only here or email me at webmaster "at" azbrscca.org - note, I will only correct classing errors at this time, if you want to change your time, the window for bribes is closed. smile.gif

I will create a separate thread for the Sunday February event, and there is an existing thread for the January event. Please reach out to your friends who may not see the forum and ask them to take a look. Thank you, and I apologize for the disruption.

--------------------
Manfred Reysser
2001 Celica GT - gone to the clearing at the end of the path
2013 FR-S

"As long as my car goes I drive it. I like racing to the limit, first and last." - Gilles Villeneuve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st March 2020 - 07:30 PM