Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Event 4 rescheduled
Dave H
post Mar 25 2020, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 1122

The SC has decided to postpone the April event. We have rescheduled it to May 17th. Hope to see everyone there!

--------------------
Dave Hurt
Director
Chief of Course and other things
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Mar 25 2020, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Group: Steering Committee
Member No.: 4

Thanks for letting us know Dave. With all of the social and health complications going on right now, likely a wise move.

Speaking of which, how are all of you out there holding up? Doing OK, getting ahold of what you need, staying healthy, able to still work?

How is our Community doing? Even thinking about playing with cars right now?

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2012 Honda Civic Si - H Street

+Quote Post
freakin_elrod
post Mar 25 2020, 02:29 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 64503

QUOTE (SMeyers @ Mar 25 2020, 02:45 PM) *
Thanks for letting us know Dave. With all of the social and health complications going on right now, likely a wise move.

Speaking of which, how are all of you out there holding up? Doing OK, getting ahold of what you need, staying healthy, able to still work?

The s**t box has been sitting since the evo school, although I did manage to flush/bleed the brake fluid (after 24+ runs I managed to cook the brakes only for a second time in the 5 years of owning the car) and washed/ buffed out all the cone marks off for whenever the season starts back up again.

I have been doing a lot of online racing as a replacement for the lack of seat time we are all experiencing due to this pandemic.

--------------------
Sid Elorde
2015 Focus ST
StreetTouringHeavyFWDsh*tbox

+Quote Post
Nokones
post Mar 25 2020, 04:22 PM
Post #4

Group: Autocrosser
Member No.: 194203

Wife and I are virus free and doing fine. We're not going anywhere, we have plenty of food and not having any problems in getting food, so far. We're Ok on toilet paper but, a little low on paper towels, at the moment

I completed most of my house chores except, emptying the boxes from the move. I completed the landscape lighting yesterday.

Next week, I'll pull the car out of the trailer, bleed the brakes, adjust the valves, wipe things underneath down, laser level my corner weight platform because of the new garage, and corner weigh it. Than, I'll pull everything out of the trailer and clean out the trailer.

Since, the events were cancelled for the virus situation, I've been busier than hell. I'm hoping that everyone stays healthy and be safe and the events start up soon so I can rest up from all these chores but, at least I'm fortunate to stay busy doing things.

If anyone is looking for toilet paper, I found a 4-pack at Fry's thus morning for $4.49. The rolls didn't look tightly wrapped and you probably would only get two occurrences per roll.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
--
Kenny Mitchell
Nokones@kenmitchell.com
1989 Corvette #77 CAM-S
&
2013 Corvette Grand Sport #(Whatever My Grid Spot Number is) A Street.

+Quote Post
Nokones
post Mar 25 2020, 04:27 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 194203

QUOTE (Dave H @ Mar 25 2020, 11:51 AM) *
The SC has decided to postpone the April event. We have rescheduled it to May 17th. Hope to see everyone there!

Unfortunately, it is the same date as AZ Border Region's event.

--------------------
--
Kenny Mitchell
Nokones@kenmitchell.com
1989 Corvette #77 CAM-S
&
2013 Corvette Grand Sport #(Whatever My Grid Spot Number is) A Street.

+Quote Post
SMeyers
post Mar 25 2020, 04:41 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Nokones @ Mar 25 2020, 04:27 PM) *
QUOTE (Dave H @ Mar 25 2020, 11:51 AM) *

Unfortunately, it is the same date as AZ Border Region's event.

I noticed that too, and already brought it to Brianís and Daveís attention. Hopefully they can change that, plenty of time. Thereís a number of us who would like to attend both events!👍 (If circumstances allow.....)

--------------------
Scott Meyers
2012 Honda Civic Si - H Street

+Quote Post
S. Roberts
post Mar 25 2020, 05:11 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 172

QUOTE (Nokones @ Mar 25 2020, 05:22 PM) *
If anyone is looking for toilet paper, I found a 4-pack at Fry's thus morning for $4.49. The rolls didn't look tightly wrapped and you probably would only get two occurrences per roll.

The number of occurrences would probably be determined by the size of the a**. cool.gif

--------------------
Sharon Roberts

+Quote Post
Ev H
post Mar 29 2020, 12:05 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 244324

QUOTE (SMeyers @ Mar 25 2020, 02:45 PM) *

I'm doing alright. Trying to be as diligent as can be. Saw the standings and I would have been dead last except for DNFs( my 2006 Lincoln LS has too much body roll and still mad at myself that my two first two runs were Dnfs). Without walking up to the scoreboard is there another way to know you DNFed?

+Quote Post
hatrick6
post Yesterday, 06:13 AM
Post #9

Group: Steering Comm., voting member
Member No.: 710

My family all doing fine here. My business (dog training and pet sitting) is taking a big hit right now, since obviously we are largely travel dependent, and spring break was always a busy time for us. Been filling my time with finishing off the honey-do list, washed and detailed all 3 cars, and making ammo.

--------------------
"Maybe I should just buy a 240 and become a mad tyte drifter." - Hitler
Josh Johnston
Registrar
1997 Honda Civic HX - STC
1995 Nissan 240sx SE - STC
2004 Mini Cooper - STF
2006 Mini Cooper JCW - DS

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st March 2020 - 07:04 PM