Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moving sale
lowflyer
post Jul 2 2020, 06:30 AM
Post #1

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 46

We're moving out of state and have lots of car guy (and car gal) stuff that needs to go.

First, a stainless steel restaurant "prep" table that I've been using as a work bench for years. It's very sturdy, I've had transmissions up on it. It's about 6 feet long, 30" wide and about 35" high. There is a full length shelf below. The bench vise and the clutter on top are not included. SOLD

Large storage cabinet, bursting with spray paint, lubricants, cleaners, waxes, polishes, coolant and lots of other stuff. It's about 6 feet high, 30 inches wide and covered in neat car stickers (no charge). SOLD

Front end alignment tools, included are a camber gauge, toe plates and tape measures and a toe "quick check" gauge. SOLD

A set of drain pans, a plastic oil drain pan with pour spout, a metal drain pan for coolant, and several small pans (mostly from the kitchen) for small jobs. $10 for everything

A pneumatic spark plug cleaner, $10

A polishing kit for polishing chrome or stainless steel trim pieces, includes the buffer pads and compound. SOLD

Two large floor drip pans for the "unhousebroken" car in your life. About 4' x 2'. $10 for both.

'A set of rubber pads that cushion the floor for standing $5

A shop stool with a flame motif on the seat. SOLD

Boxes and spools of automotive wire. SOLD

A mechanic's floor creeper. $10

There will be more items added as the packing continues. Check back for updates.

Call Ken at 480-686-1410 or lowflyer1@cox.net
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
Ken Edney

Tired Iron Racing -- real race cars don't have fenders or doors, O.K. fenders, maybe.

If I had all the money that I've spent on race cars over the years - I'd spend it on race cars!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lowflyer
post Jul 17 2020, 04:07 AM
Post #2

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 46

Close please

--------------------
Ken Edney

Tired Iron Racing -- real race cars don't have fenders or doors, O.K. fenders, maybe.

If I had all the money that I've spent on race cars over the years - I'd spend it on race cars!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th August 2020 - 09:06 AM