Tire Rack

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More items
lowflyer
post Jul 2 2020, 07:15 AM
Post #1

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 46

Two new "finds". Lets have a virtual garage sale, no masks needed, at least not until you pick up your item.

A large air storage tank. It measures about 24" long by 10" around SOLD

A Gtech Pro performance analyzer. This piece of "geewhiz" technology came from Tesla. It is supposed to measure 0-60 time, and a bunch of other parameters. I bought it years ago and never got around to trying it. $45

Here's a link to their website for more info.

https://www.gtechpro.com/#

Wayne Mitchell engineering camber/caster gauge. This is a neat piece, allows for checking the camber and caster settings with out any other special equipment. SOLD

Longacre toe in plates. Simply lay the plates up against the wheels and fit the tape measures front and back of the wheels and read the amount of toe in. SOLD

Quick check toe in gauge. Slides in under the car and read toe in/out. SOLD (pictured standing vertically in the corner)

Shop stool, with flames! SOLD

Work light. Halogen (I think) and I may have another bulb for it. $10

Wire, enough wire to rewire several cars. Spools of Wire, racks with wire. Lots of wire. SOLD

Rubber mats. To stand in comfort, when your not sitting on your shop stool (see above) About 36 square feet of panels. $15

Vinyl tubing, a small pile. Free with any purchase, who am I kidding it's free!

Nascar themed boxes there are 16 of them, with various drivers featured. Free, but you have to climb the ladder and take them down (I have the ladder)

Oil change pans. One oil catch pan with pour spout, one metal pan (I used it for coolant drain), several small pans, baking sheets and muffin pans (which are great for keeping track of small parts when taking items apart. $10 for all

Large oil drip pan about 4'x2' $5 I think I have another one around also, if I can find it you can have both for the same $5

Solar battery charger. Lay this on top of the dash and plug it into the lighter port to keep the battery charged (only works out doors, but you would have figured that out) SOLD

About 3 pounds of kitty liter in a plastic bucket, for oil spills.

Probably more to come. My garage is a little like an archaeological dig at the moment, with more treasures being discovered daily!

Ken @ 480-686-1410 or lowflyer1@cox.net
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Ken Edney

Tired Iron Racing -- real race cars don't have fenders or doors, O.K. fenders, maybe.

If I had all the money that I've spent on race cars over the years - I'd spend it on race cars!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lowflyer
post Jul 17 2020, 04:06 AM
Post #2

Group: AZ Region Member
Member No.: 46

Close please

--------------------
Ken Edney

Tired Iron Racing -- real race cars don't have fenders or doors, O.K. fenders, maybe.

If I had all the money that I've spent on race cars over the years - I'd spend it on race cars!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th August 2020 - 10:33 AM