Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiggy sighting at Performance AuUto
AZ Solo Forums > General Discussion > AZ Region Solo Sponsors
Tony Staples
Wiggy Greacen and his beautiful new (to him) Cayman S are in the house at Performance Automotive today. We did an autocross alignment to his custom specs and we are mounting some sticky new RE-71R's on gorgeous OZ wheels for him. He should be autocross and track ready!
hatrick6
Those beautiful phat 305's?
Wiggy Greacen
Tony and his team took great care of me. I will definitely go back.
S. Roberts
QUOTE (Wiggy Greacen @ Jun 30 2019, 03:49 PM) *

Wiggie! You are The Master of Surprises! laugh.gif
Tony Staples
QUOTE (Wiggy Greacen @ Jun 30 2019, 02:49 PM) *

Wiggy wasn't kidding! He was back again yesterday/today. More speed secrets installed on the alignment rack! And, of course: Tires! Tires! Tires! (Think Brady Bunch. Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!!)

APEXLVR
Good luck with Cayman sale
SMeyers
QUOTE (APEXLVR @ Jul 4 2019, 10:23 AM) *

😂😂😂👍
Wiggy Greacen
QUOTE (APEXLVR @ Jul 4 2019, 10:23 AM) *

Yes, Travis. I deserve that. Poke me again in 10 years.

Bring Ted Lewis, too. He is always eager to tease me. Iíve been a part of the solo community for 29 years. I guess you become fond of what is familiar.
Nokones
Last week I took my 13 Grand Sport for a competition alignment and today I took my Forgelines off of my real autocross C4 Corvette to have my new Rival S 1.5 tires mounted and balanced. It is about a hour drive for me but, I don't mind the drive for getting quality work. It's worth the drive.

The C6 Grand Sport is only autocrossed occasionally just for giggles.

Hopefully next week, I'll be taking my real autocross car to Performance Auto for a go-fast alignment but, I need to put the car on the corner weight scales first, just in time for the event at AMP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.