Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Powder Coating & Painting Services
AZ Solo Forums > General Discussion > AZ Region Solo Sponsors
JessicaJ
Hi everyone!!

I know it's been a while since some of you have heard from me, but wanted to let you know about one of my new adventures.

I just started working for Advanced Coating Systems as an account executive. We do high-performance coating - liquid painting and powder coating are two that would probably be of most interest to you.

If you, or anyone you know, is in need of parts being treated, please contact me!

You can reach me on my work cell: 602-790-1626
or email me at: Jessica@acs-arizona.com

www.acs-arizona.com

Thanks!!!
Jessica biggrin.gif
hatrick6
Hi Jessica my business needs a lot of powered coating work done for us, as the powder coater we used to use went under a a couple months ago unfortunately. Not for automotive purposes though, we build children's playgrounds and out door furniture from a product that looks just wood but is made from recycled plastics. Anyway we also have a lot of different steel "attachments" and accessories for all our products that need powder coated.

So where are you guys located at?
Clint Child
QUOTE (JessicaJ @ Nov 11 2008, 04:30 PM) *
Hi everyone!!

I know it's been a while since some of you have heard from me, but wanted to let you know about one of my new adventures.

I just started working for Advanced Coating Systems as an account executive. We do high-performance coating - liquid painting and powder coating are two that would probably be of most interest to you.

If you, or anyone you know, is in need of parts being treated, please contact me!

You can reach me on my work cell: 602-790-1626
or email me at: Jessica@acs-arizona.com

www.acs-arizona.com

Thanks!!!
Jessica biggrin.gif

Where were you 8 months ago when I got a lousy job done at Glendale powder coating tongue.gif mad.gif
JessicaJ
QUOTE (hatrick6 @ Nov 16 2008, 08:56 AM) *
Hi Jessica my business needs a lot of powered coating work done for us, as the powder coater we used to use went under a a couple months ago unfortunately. Not for automotive purposes though, we build children's playgrounds and out door furniture from a product that looks just wood but is made from recycled plastics. Anyway we also have a lot of different steel "attachments" and accessories for all our products that need powder coated.

So where are you guys located at?

We are over on Priest & Elliot -- well, Mineral and Harl to be exact.
Let me know who your contact is there and we'd love to have you come check out our shop. We have recently purchased another building in the same area and are in the process of expanding to help increase our demand!! What is the business name??

Email me at: Jessica@acs-arizona.com

Thanks!
Jess smile.gif
JessicaJ
QUOTE (Clint Child @ Nov 17 2008, 05:50 PM) *
Where were you 8 months ago when I got a lousy job done at Glendale powder coating tongue.gif mad.gif

Probably sitting on my butt at my boring "banking" job -- which I still have too!!!
BlueTeg
Rough cost to get a B-series Honda valve cover powder coated?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.