Meeting Minutes – Fall 2020 SC Meeting
– Group buy through scca. $75 each for a Racequip SA2015 3/4 open face, scca stickers already applied
COVID issues for Fall series
Due to covid, the following restrictions will be put in place till further notice:
– We will be running a morning and an afternoon session. Each session will cap at 50 entries, 2 run groups of 25. Prereg only, there will be no onsite registration
– If you car needs a sound check, you must run in the morning as no sound tests will be run in the afternoon.
– No time only’s
– No spectators, only drivers will be allowed on site
– Loaner helmets will not be provided
– No food/water service, so bring your own food and water
– Masks and social distancing will be mandatory. No mask means you don’t run, and we won’t have masks on site, so please don’t forget yours.
– Refund policy will be lifted, refunds will be given up to the start of the event. If you aren’t feeling well or decide not to come, please let us know and we will refund your entry fee. Letting us know as early as possible will be best, in the event there is a waitlist so we can try to fill your spot.
– Hand sanitizer and cleaning stuff will be available at every workstation so equipment can be sanitized between run groups
– Scoreboard will not be setup in favor of online scoring
– Will we be adopting SpeedWaiver (through Motorsports Reg) to replace the scca waiver. This will be mandatory for all entrants.
– AMP waiver process is under review
Security at AMP
– Event chair/asst will take care of security going forward
– No changes
– Club is in good shape, see Derek if you have questions
– We will be moving to a new platform for forums and website. Dave to take care of this.
– Chris has Fall trophies to distribute, will work on Spring series
– Shawn Warner was voted in as Waiver Chief. The SC thanks Derek Bailey for his service in this role